Despite the pessimistic outlook for a rising unemployment level, 2021 will bring salary increases for a number of professions. Although changes have affected nearly all business sectors, in many cases, it is still an “employee market” for jobs, and 56% of Poles are generally content with their remuneration.
Our Salary Report Poland 2021 suggests that, despite the crisis, salaries have increased in IT, construction and real estate, e-commerce and digital marketing.
Among those who can count on better pay are cloud technology experts, mobile app and machine learning developers, specialists in digital marketing, e-commerce, web analytics and data management, managers experienced in change management and implementation of large-scale strategic projects.
See the salaries for over 100 specialists, experts, and managers from 13 market sectors! In our Salary Guide we look into the renumeration level in the following sectors in Poland:
– Digital, Media & E-commerce
– Sales and Marketing: Consumer Goods
– Sales and marketing: IT &Telecommunications
– Property and Construction
– IT and Telecommunications
– Finance and Accounting
– Pharma and Medical Devices
– Manufacturing and Engineering
– Banking and Financial Services
– Human Resources
– SSC / BPO